Google Calendar plugin for WordPress
WPGCalendar is a WordPress plugin which allows you to integrate Google Calendar in your WordPress pages or posts by using the features of the FullCalendar jQuery plugin.
- Upload the whole calendar directory into your WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin on your WordPress plugins page
- Go to Settings and click WPGCalendar
- Type in your calendar’s XML feed URL (get this from Google Calendar)
- Type [WP-GCALENDAR] on any page or post where you want your calendar to appear.
This is a calendar of US Holidays:
This software is licensed under the GPL license, the WPGCalendar package includes the FullCalendar jQuery plugin which is also licensed under the MIT and GPL licenses.
To be done:
There are some things that could be easily added to this plugin in the future:
- Support for multiple Google Calendars.
- Support for more languages other than english.
- Theming of the calendar.
Plus many other cool things that FullCalendar supports, your comments are wellcome.
- Go to Google Calendar and find the “My Calendar” box on the left.
- Click the arrow next to the calendar of your choice.
- Click “Calendar settings” from the popup menu.
- In the section “Calendar Address” , click the XML image button.
- This is the url the plugin needs!